302 N. Oak Street
Paola, Kansas 66071
We hope you will plan a visit to the upcoming Bradyola Museum & Event Center in the near future. A "live and interactive" museum where you will experience hundreds of these technologically historical communication devices up close, showcased in their natural backdrop settings. The Bradyola Museum will house one of America's largest privately owned Art Deco 30's and 40's radio collection.
Our Event Center will be a “unique” venue to host any occasion with various atmospheric settings tailored to your specific needs. We will offer a polished, specialized space with lots of potential to make it the ideal setting for weddings, receptions, bridal showers, bachelor parties, birthday parties, sweet sixteen, bar mitzvahs/bat mitzvahs, team events, retirement celebrations, corporate functions, private events, fundraisers, holiday parties, business meetings, movie screening and stylish photo shoots.
The building’s historical architecture, combined with a classic era atmosphere, will make it a space suitable for all tastes. The space holds much of its time-honored charm, which will set the stage for a rich and visually pleasing experience.
• Soda Fountain Rooms: Rooms with mid century style soda fountains, soda machines, and artifacts.
• News Rooms: Actual old radio broadcasts from real studio programs from the era.
• TV Show Rooms: Early television shows and promo screenings for visitor viewing enjoyment.
• Photos & Posters: Era movie and sports stars photos & posters.
• Interactive Room: Visitors will be able to “perform” their own radio show (scripts provided). A momento that
they can download and take home.
• Guest speakers, docent tours, historical informational videos, and merchandise gift shop.
Stay tuned for more information and grand opening dates...